A WORCESTER man has been handed a Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO) for aggressive, violent and threatening behaviour.
Mark Hands, of Tallow Hill, was served the CBO following reports of anti-social behaviour and is known for street drinking and has created a risk to officers, PCSOs and the wider community.
The CBO will last for five years and prohibits the 45-year-old from:
1. Using foul, abusive or insulting language in a public place
2. Behaving in a threatening or aggressive manner
2. Entering McDonalds, The Foregate, Worcester
3. Entering Boots, High Street, Worcester
4. Consuming or being in possession of an open vessel of alcohol in any designated area where the consumption of alcohol is prohibited
5. Entering Lowesmoor Wharf Trading Estate
6. Entering Shrub Hill Retail Park, except for lawful shopping in Home Bargains, but not to congregate outside the store
7. Entering Black Horse Walk, Worcester
8. Refusing to leave an area, premise or land forming part of a premise when told to do so by someone who has authority to do so
To report a breach of this CBO please contact West Mercia Police by calling 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or visiting www.crimestoppers-org.uk