Family-owned, Pet Retailer of the Year Just for Pets has revamped its Shrub Hill Retail Park store (next to Wickes and Home Bargains).
Just for Pets on Tallow Hill Worcester has made a number of changes in store.
Sasha Whelan-Jones Store Manager said “We’re now offering customers much more, there’s even more natural treats and quality high meat and frozen raw foods with a range of potential health benefits.
“And while there’s plenty in store for all pets we’ve gone dog and cat mad from collars and harnesses to interactive toys and boredom breakers to training aids and ice cream there’s something
for all your pet needs.”
All Just for Pets teams are trained in everything from puppy socialisation to force-free harness fitting and are more than happy to help fit your pet in store free of charge.
Here’s 5 of the latest brands in store
1) Bully Billows- Bully Billows offer game changing apparel that allows for natural movement without rubbing. Featuring a range of harness for pulling dogs Bully Billows have given
thousands of dog and owners a more pleasant walking experience.
2) Earth Animal BBQ chew – Just for Pets have banned rawhide among other products due to its poor digestibility however Earth Animal offers a long lasting alternative and the new BBQ
flavour is a pet favourite.
3) Doodle’s Deli Chicken Ice Cream – also available in beef and vanilla Doodle’s Deli offers flavours dogs really love, the soy based iced treat is also a great way to keep cool on those hot
4) Twiggy Tags– For every adventure whether it’s a mountain hikes, a trip to the beach or a bite to eat at a local café Twiggy Tags offers the perfect blend of comfort and fashion for you and
5) Hurtta – A long time favourite in store Hurtta is always adding new products to their tried and tested collection, whatever the season Hurtta is designed in Finland and made to last.
Pets are always welcome in store with free weighing scales, nutritional talks, force-free harness fitting, samples and lots of fuss available.