ONE OF the biggest names in English rugby helped Worcester Severn Rotary Club to raise thousands of pounds for charity.
A PENSIONER was electrocuted by a faulty lamp when attempting to fix a leak in his friend's attic, an inquest has heard.
George Goode offered to look at the boiler in Michael Eades home in Swallow Close on December 27, last year, after Mr Eades noticed water was dripping onto the carpet below.
At Mr Goode's inquest at Worcestershire Coroner's Court on Thursday (March 6) the court was told the 76-year-old, who lived in Linden Road, asked for a torch as the lighting was not good enough in the attic to see the boiler properly.
Mr Eades then plugged in a caged lamp ...